Puerto Vallarta junio 7 al 9 del 2009 Meetng in Mexico for Incentive markets
Mexico has the most adequate venues and facilities as sites for incentive travel and corporate conventions, it has grown in buildings and specialized services throughout the country.
Mundo Editorial, editor and publisher of the trade magazines of Mexico: "Convenciones", Weekly de Convenciones and "Giros", as well as Avanti Meetings & Incentives, are directly nvolved in the total organization of mpm 2009 with the support of the Ministry of Tourism and the Mexico Tourism Board.
mpm 2009 in Puerto Vallarta will be the sixth edition of Mexico's meetings and incentives marketplace.
THE FIVE mpm ELEMENTS
The event is divided in five equally important elements to reach expected results, always thinking on the buyers and their needs:
1. Seminars.- Attendees will learn how to do business, and find solutions when organizing events in Mexico.
2. Trade show.- Designed so that buyers might, on the basis of pre-established appointments, research and inquire on Mexican tourism destinations, facilities and specialized services.
3. City orientation visit.- Puerto Vallarta is a warm, friendly and exciting destination, full of tastes and colors, suitable for conventions and incentives. A tour around the city to discover its beauty and the site's attractions will be part of the general program.
4. Pre and Post – extended stay.- Only for foreign buyers.That way the participants have a chance to experience Puerto Vallarta and see what is has to discover for the MICE business as well as getting some free time to relax in Puerto Vallarta.
5. Networking.- Enjoy public relations, meet your peers, learn how they manage their own business and react to the same problems you find in the industry and see others' points of view about future conventions and incentives.
The Board of Directors is formed by 3 members and the support of a Marketing Board:
a) The Ministry of Tourism of Mexico: SECTUR
b) The Mexico Tourism Board: CPTM
c) Mundo Editorial and AVANTI Meetings and Incentives
d) Marketing Board
Eligible buyers for mpm 2009 must be people who organize, influence or make budgetary decisions for conventions, meetings, incentive travel, or conferences and are interested in hosting events in Mexico.
Applicants will be chosen through a careful selection process to ensure the best possible quality of participants.
Two types of guests are eligible to attend mpm 2009 as buyers:
1.-Association and Corporate Executives in charge of event planning.
2.-Incentive houses, specialized travel agencies, incentive fulfillment companies and marketing specialists involved in meeting planning
Labels: meeting, mexico