Toro Shark Diving at Playa del Carmen
The dive will take place in the area where the sharks normally are found, this area is located aprox 30 minutes far from our dive shop going south, the depth goes between 60-70 ft (18-20 mts) on a sandy bottom with mild – strong current; for this we only accept certified divers with proven experience.
Is a dependable dive, since no incidents have been occurred in this area for all the years that have been operated.
Is a sighting shirk dive only, for this we would Not use bait to feed sharks so we don´t interfere with their behavior. We can´t guaranty to find them, in case we don´t see any sharks, we could offer a second complementary dive in a house shallow reef.
En Español: Buceo tiburon toro
Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages 12 hours prior to your diving session – Don´t eat two hours prior your diving session
– No use of creams o lotions, to avoid chemicals that may affect the reef or drive away the sharks
– Mandatory to wear wet-suit
Extras: $5usd Saving our sharks association support fee for conservation of the specie
$2us reef tax
Operation: Monday to Saturday
– Use of scuba gear with radio GPS
– Water – Snacks and soft drinks in the restaurant at the end of the activity – Bilingual guide – Neoprene wet- suit – Roundtrip transportation
– This activity is not recommended for people with heart or lung conditions, high blood pressure, back problems, sinusitis, active asthma, recent surgeries, people with disabilities or pregnant women – Minimum age: 15 years – Diving equipment is included, rate will not vary if you bring yours. – Maximum capacity per group 6 divers.
– Exclusive for certified divers only with proven experience (it is mandatory to present your diving certification).